Thursday, July 19, 2007

a hectic day ...

last night when i was bout to goto sleep my sister called frm singapore tellin me that one of her frend is goin to the lux style awards takin place in malaysia n tht she wanted to go real bad ...
so i called up an office collegue who has gone there to help organize the awards n she told me tht they need volenteers for the back stage ...
i told my sister about it n she was all hyper n happy n it made me feel gud some how ...
in the mornin i had to wake up early faraz asked me to go with him to the gym so i tagged along with him ...
after we were done excercising i went to grab some food frm the snack bar at gymkhana but the waiter tomme tht the snack bar wudn't open till 12 p.m. ... so i just ordered some cheese toast n chicken sandwiches ...
when i got back home my mother asked me to go help my grand father with his computer, coz his printer had a paper stuck in it ...
n then after fixin ma grandfather's printer i just got back home n rested for a while n headed to my office ... n im so sleepy tht i can dose off any second ...
so imma gettin baq to bed ...

1 comment:

Tamseel Alvi said...

ah .. the lux style awards. wud have loved to go but too bad work takes priority.