Saturday, June 30, 2007

of cats and dogs

Heavy rains in the city. Dad came back all soaked from head to toe but its so surprising that we dint get even 1% of the rain that the rest of the city got. I feel kinda left out now that dad has told me the story.

It would have been amazing had the school been open. Last year we had an amazing time bunking out of school right before the first class. There may have been at least 7 people stacked in my santro as we discovered parts of the city which we had imagined, never existed. One hell of a ride. This time though the inclement weather kinda took a toll on everyone. I stayed home watching the formula 1 qualifiers. Luckily KESC stopped playing tricks right when the race was about to start. Too bad Alonso had an engine failure. I have kept such high hopes off him all thru the season.




Tomorrow is my sister’s birthday. There is a surprise I should rather keep off the internet, at least for now. But its very exciting and I have a couple of her friends in on the secret so its rather well planned.

No comments: