Thursday, June 28, 2007

the wait is over! im here!

Okay alright!
You must be wondering who I am and why you would be waiting for me!
Well, there can be one of many reasons why you'd want to know yours truly, some of which might be the fact that I'm just too good to be true (goes out to all you ladies out there...your knight has arrived on his steed!)

Let me take this chance to tell you a bit more about me before you start drooling all over your keyboard

Sarmad a.k.a. the world's biggest Manchester united fan!
I'm a go getter and don't usually sit around using the internet!


You'd mostly find be either hanging with my pals, playing soccer or gobbling down my favorite Chinese dish! (long live the chinese for their gift of their cuisine to the world!)

Although on many a occasion, I'd be out with on a date...or two....depending on my schedule ... (ahem)

So rest assured, you're gonna get something tasty each time you pop by to check out the latest "adventures"
in my life.. but for now....cheerio!!

No comments: