Friday, August 17, 2007

bad day

today when i went to college i took a bunch of flowers for my new love, even though i was suspended i went to the cafeteria and waited for her like i always do, but instead of her Ms. Rehman came in and started scolding me so i had to give her the bunch of roses. she actually thought i fell for her ... she thought the flowers were for her ... :P
she called me to the principal's office when i gave her the flowers n told me that she was calling me for my suspention's cancellation ... when she went away i bought all the cornettos off Sultan bhai and went to get more flowers ... when i came baq jasim told me that Ms. Rehman was waiting for me in the principal's office so i took the flowers with me and the first question Ms. Rehman asked me when i entered the room was, "are these flowers for me", i mean how important does she think she is to me ... I felt like asking her to get a life for God's sake, i mean look at her age and look at mine ... i seriously do not understand these narrow minded people ... anyway when the principal saw me giving the flowers to Ms. Rehman he got offended and asked me to leave the office ... I quickly ran to the canteen and asked Sultan bhai whether the girl had come or not ... but he said no she didn't ... i was really disappointed because frends had started thinking im some kind of maniac who has really fallen in love this time because i had never acted like this in my life ...
Over all today was the worst day of my life, the reason behind it was that i did not get to see my love the while day ... :

4 comments:

maliha11 said...

well i think you should be nice to your teachers that when you need something some day you can leave class when ever you need to look for your true love and get her flowers!! huh what do you think!!! and by the way what does your true love's name

Jasim said...

Sarmand actually i think your true love was your teacher only ... She cancelled your suspension and accpeted the flower's,after all you been bunking the classes,Miss Rehman is broad minded person .. It is you who is confused !

Moti Bhains said...

:-| ..
Nooooo !!
sarmad !! don't listen to maliha and jasim !!!!
they're wrong .. the teacher can 'not' be your true love :-| ...

but dude .. i was wondering .. 'New' love ??? how often do u change the girls ?

Sarmad's World said...

haha ... trust me moti bhains ... i've had loads ... even i do not remember how many i had ... :P