Thursday, August 2, 2007

I don't know what is wrong with me ... I NEED HELP ...

I seriously need help. I don't why but nothing is going my way. I can't seem to understand anything that people say. I think i've gone mad after that Cornetto girl has come into my life, she's practically driven me crazy. I used to be the sort of person who used to attend each and every class, but since the past 2 days I havn't been attending my accounts class. I just sit in the canteen and wait for her to show up again.
All my friends are worried specially Jasim, because I turned down Shaila's offer to a party at her place. This was the first time I ever turned any female down.
Then yesterday I went to the canteen and asked Sultan Bhai to let me know whenever she comes in the canteen. After talkin to Sultan Bhai, I turned back to go and there she was standing right in front of me. Those eyes looking right into mine and those lips giving me a sweet smile. I moved and let her go and sat on a chair near by. She asked Sultan Bhai for a Cornetto and sat on a chair in front of the counter. I tried fixing my hair and walked towards her. Suddenly her eyes looks at me again and I turned back to Sultan Bhai and asked him for a Cornetto with my back towards her. Just can't build up the confidence. Somebody please tell me what to do. I'm messed up.

1 comment:

Moti Bhains said...

There's no harm in asking her why she has that cornetto everyday ... Maybe she expects u to buy her one someday .. You never know buddy ;-)