Saturday, August 4, 2007

the good old times ...



I sometimes look back during my childhood days when I used to read comics. My mother used to get me novels and other story books but I still loved comics, thought the novels were for old people. The best comic book that I enjoyed was the Archie Comics. When ever my mother would take me to book shop I would quitely pick up a couple of Archie comics and buy then before my mother would even notice it.
The character who I liked the most was Betty. Maybe it was her blonde hair. I used to love blonde females and I would tell my mother that i would only marry a blonde. I know that it's kinda stupid but well that was me. :P
Alot of my friends liked Veronica, but somehow I didn't like the attitude she showed, where as on the other hand Betty was a normal, unlike Veronica who was a spoilt rich brat who wanted everything.
So all of you who agree with my choice or disagree just leave back a comment ...



5 comments:

Jude said...

Yeah thats nostalgia for me!!! when I used to spend my school days reading Archie (my favorite) comics. My uncle used to keep a library collection of these comics - he had maybe around 400 comic books to his collection - Thats an amazing collection - Do you know about any other collectors of Archie comics who would like to sell their collection??

Sarmad's World said...

I'm not too sure ... i had a big collection but my mother threw them away because she thought comics books were trash ... I bet the person who invented Archie comics might be a really rich guy ...

Jasim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jasim said...

Archie comics it is still fun to read..but is not the replacement of novels,Iam not freak, reading them most of the time .. soo there is noo point i would pile up my collection

Moti Bhains said...

Archie comics own my bathroom !!!
I have a shelf in there which is full of 'em .. Never going to throw 'em away ..
Somehow, I love Moose .. Uhh Duh ! lol !