Friday, August 10, 2007

my friends do not understand me ...

Ever since i've seen the cornetto girl i've not been myself ... The worst part is that my friends Jasim and Hira think i've lost it and they don't even pay attention to my feelings ... They would rather want to take me to the mental hospital ... Jasim the person who used to admire me and think of me as his idol now thinks im some kind of a freak of nature ... If only that girl talks to me may be i'm going to build up my confidence and get back to my normal self ... I bet shes noticed me, but she wouldn't talk to me, I don't know why ...
If only she talks to me once, my friends would think positively again ... Help me tell me what to do ...

3 comments:

Hira said...

just shutup and forget about her...loozr

Sarmad's World said...

im tryin but i cant ... :|

Moti Bhains said...

the cornetto girl .. hah .. i wonder who the 'lays' girl would be .. or the 'doritos' girl ..
but seriously ..
just walk up to her and introduce yourself .. that ain't hard, is it?