Wednesday, August 1, 2007

the mehndi i went to last night ...

last night i went to my frend's brother's mehndi ... enjoyed alot ... even though i screwed up with my dance steps it din matter coz i was havin fun, im not a professional ... the best part waz tht there were alot of chicks starin at me n whistlin n clappin for me ... the opposition party danced on one of the songs we were supposed to perform so my frend n maself barged in and showed them a couple of our kool steps ... instead of the cheerin for the girl's side everyone started cheerin for us ... when the dances got over a couple of females came upto me n told me tht i dance really well n started talkin to me ... they took a email address and asked me to meet them some tym ... i wish every day turns out to be like this day i had ...

No comments: