Friday, August 3, 2007

The power of Ice Cream

I'm loosing it!! I can't seem to concentrate on anything these days. I have bunked accounts classes and Mrs Rehman has finally found out. Jasim and I need to apologize to her. How am I going to face her I don't know – after all, I lied to her about my 'daadi ma' kicking the bucket. What's worse is that I'm not even worried about it.

All I want to do is find out who is this Cornetto girl and talk to her. Wait a minute!!! I already had that chance; I blew it twice maybe thrice!! What's wrong with me??

All I think about is that first time she walked in, held a flirty berry cone in her hand and started to eat it. Every bite she took I felt her eat away a piece of my heart. I wanted to go to her and talk. But I don't know what to talk about. Second time I see her…it's the ice cream cone once again!!! Its like when I see her eating an ice cream cone, I imagine her holding my heart – and I just want to go up to her and tell her what she is doing to my heart . . .. . I'm not making sense anymore am I??

I need to examine the cone in detail to figure out what it is that connects us together? What draws me to her? Today I incidentally ate 4 cones in total. Good flavors and I especially love the end of it when the biscuit gets nice and crispy thick with chocolate at the end. Ok I need to go cool off now with another one.

Oh where are you my Cornetto Cone walee??

1 comment:

Moti Bhains said...

"I'm hiding behind your closet" she said ...

Carry on !! Perfect story =D